Warehouse Workers Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you a competent worker who can be highly motivated, adapt to changing situations and priorities, interact well with others and demonstrate the ability to both work independently and to contribute effectively within a team to ensure optimal equipment reliability and availability.
The work schedule can include shifts up to 12 hours, night shift, and weekends.
Can you relocate to Canada to work as a worker and make money in Canadian Dollars? If you have what it takes to complete a variety of tasks, this Job is for you.
Several companies in Canada are looking for skilled warehouse workers to work and make money.
- Location: Iron Ore, Canada
- Salary: $27 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Working Hours: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work safely by demonstrating appropriate behaviors and adhering to IOC safety standards.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-maintained work environment. Correct unsafe work conditions in the workplace as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation, maintenance, and control of equipment to ensure production targets are met.
- Inform the supervisors involved of any unresolved safety and process issues.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset by developing and participating in the implementation of appropriate solutions to eliminate work-related issues/problems.
- Examine how the work is being done.
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Participate in and learn from on-the-job training in-house.
- Picking orders by hand, building and wrapping skids with a Vocollect Talkman headset
- Manual lifting, stacking, pulling, loading, and unloading of dairy cases is required (up to approx. 50lbs)
- Using a forklift, load and unload various trailer sizes.
- When necessary, assist in the setup, takedown, and sanitation of all parts and equipment.
- Working with and in close proximity to sanitizing chemicals (i.e. high concentrations of acids and alkalis)
How To Apply
Click Here To Submit your CV online to