Security Guard Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you an expert in securing properties? Can you relocate to Canada to work as an security guard and make money in Canadian Dollars?
This post is for you.
Several companies in Canada are looking for skilled security guards to work and make money.
You don’t need a degree or certificate to work. All you need is to be ready to relocate to Canada.
- Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
- Salary: $20 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Working Hours: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
- Patrol the premises on a regular basis to maintain order and establish presence.
- Vehicles and people entering the property should be tracked and authorized.
- Get rid of any trespassers or wrongdoers in the area.
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows once the procedures have been completed.
- Regularly inspect security cameras for any disturbances or illegal activity.
- Examine people for any suspicious behavior or possessions.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and evaluating the problem.
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Experienced security guard
- It is necessary to understand the legal criteria for area security and public safety.
- Superior surveillance and observation abilities Knowledge of report writing and experience with surveillance systems
- Security officer registration includes self-defense and First Aid/BLS training.
- Supervise mechanical equipment and machinery operation; solve work-related problems; prepare and submit progress and other reports; handle emergency situations
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Client focus.
- Create work schedules and procedures. Ensure that computer equipment and machinery run smoothly;
- Coordination with other work units or departments
- Make plans for maintenance and repairs.
- Assist special-needs clients/guests; Staff/workers should be trained in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) workers’ activities.
Work Site Environment
Non-smoking; Air conditioned
Public transportation is available.
With VISA sponsorship, you can earn $50,000 per year as a security guard in Canada.
You must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators as a security guard. The ideal candidate will command respect and authority, as well as have a keen sense of observation.
The goal is to help the company maintain excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and free of problems.
How To Apply
Send your CV via email to [email protected]
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.