Production Workers Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Bourgault Industries is expanding and now offers 4 to 12 month term positions. We have an opportunity for you if you want to earn a competitive wage and manage your own benefits. There are exciting opportunities for advancement in our front end (fabrication), paint, and assembly departments.
What Benefits Are Available To You?
- Competitive and Sweet Salary.
- A biweekly bonus structure
- Overtime accessibility
- Relocation/Rental Subsidy to help with the costs of moving to or within commuting distance of the community.
- Three-month performance evaluation
Qualifications and skills:
- Mechanical aptitude, as well as the ability to use power tools and read blueprints, is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work a 2-week rotating shift and work independently and as part of a team
- Capable of doing physical labor
- Detail-orientedness and the ability to multitask
- eagerness to learn!
Salary: $25.00 – $40.00/hour (Term Positions)
Wages: $21.00 – $35.00 per hour (Permanent Positions)
About the Company: Bourgault Industries Ltd., headquartered in St. Brieux, Saskatchewan, is a leading global manufacturer of technologically advanced seeding and tillage equipment, with permanent facilities in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Minot, North Dakota, Perth, Australia, and Parks, Australia.