Plumber Needed in Canada with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!Visual Media Factory
Are you a competent plumber who is well-versed in hydraulic systems, with the goal of installing and maintaining systems that move water, waste, gases, or hot liquids in good working order?
Can you relocate to Canada to work as a plumber and make money in Canadian Dollars? If you have what it takes to complete a variety of plumbing tasks, from repairing leaks to installing pipes and HVAC systems, this Job is for you.
Several companies in Canada are looking for skilled managers to work and make money.
As a plumber, you would install, maintain, and repair pipes in commercial buildings such as apartment complexes or residential residences. In addition, to work with other building experts, such as general contractors, to ensure that renovations or new construction go smoothly.
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Salary: $34 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 4 Vacancy
- Working Hours: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
- Understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems by reading blueprints and drawings.
- Pipes and tubes must be cut, assembled, and installed while keeping existing infrastructure in mind (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Water supply systems must be installed and maintained.
- Troubleshoot and repair water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, and faucets, among other things.
- Repair household appliances (such as washing machines) and fixtures (such as sinks), among other things.
- Install and maintain liquid and gas heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems, as well as DWV systems that work properly.
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Determine the piping system’s needs and pipe sizing.
- Pipes should be measured, cut, threaded, and bent to the desired shape and size.
- Examine blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of the plumbing system, the water supply network, and the waste and drainage systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in the home, business, or industry.
- Locate and mark pipe connections, passage holes, and fixture locations in walls and floors.
- Make a hole in the walls and floors to accommodate the pipe and pipe fittings. Couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment are used to join pipes.
- Using air and water pressure gauges, inspect pipes for leaks.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students
How To Apply
Send your CV via email to [email protected]
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Leave a Reply