Hotel Manager Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you an expert in management? Can you relocate to Canada to work as an Hotel manager and make money in Canadian Dollars?
This post is for you.
Several hotels in Canada are looking for skilled managers to work and make money.
You don’t need a degree or certificate to work. All you need is to be ready to relocate to Canada.
- Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
- Salary: $27 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Working Hours: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
- Supervising personnel such as receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Keep track of employee performance and conduct regular evaluations.
- Gather payments and keep track of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- When guests arrive, greet them and register them.
- Resolve problems with hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- To ensure productivity, organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees.
- Create and implement a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s amenities and services.
- Coordination with outside parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners is required.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Participate in financial activities such as setting room rates, creating budgets, and allocating funds to departments.
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- Create marketing plans.
- Create budgets and track revenue and expenses.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain materials and supplies.
- Execute marketing activities.
- Create work schedules.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Create and carry out business plans.
- Create and implement daily operations policies and procedures.
- Assist special-needs clients/guests.
Business Equipment and Computer Application Skills
- MS Excel.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Windows.
- MS Word.
- Central reservation system (CRS).
- MS Office.
- MS Outlook
Work Site Environment
Non-smoking; Air conditioned
Public transportation is available.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students
How To Apply
Submit your CV online to https://ajocinternational.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.