Food Service Needed in Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you an expert in food service? Can you relocate to Canada to work as a food service expert and make money in Canadian Dollars?
This post is for you.
Several food companies in Canada are looking for skilled food servers to work and make money.
You don’t need a degree or certificate to work. All you need is to be ready to relocate to Canada.
- Location: Edson, AB
- Salary: $16 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Establish work schedules.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students
How To Apply
Send your CV via email to [email protected]
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.