Cleaners Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you an experienced cleaner? Can you relocate to Canada to work as a cleaner and make money in Canadian Dollars?
This post is for you.
Several companies in Canada are looking for skilled cleaners to work and make money.
You don’t need a degree or certificate to work. All you need is to be ready to relocate to Canada.
- Location: Burnaby, BC
- Salary: $21 to $25 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent,Full time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 3 Vacancy
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of cleaning staff.
- Establish work schedules.
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff.
- Ensure the company environment is well cleaned.
- Confined spaces; Outdoors; At heights; Dusty
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Client focus
What You’ll Do
1. Cleaning and maintenance of facilities: Your primary role is to keep the company’s facilities clean and well-maintained. This includes tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and sanitizing common areas, bathrooms, and office spaces.
2. Waste management: You are responsible for properly disposing of trash and waste in the company’s facilities. This includes separating recyclable materials, emptying trash cans, and ensuring that the waste management system is functioning properly.
3. Inventory management: You may also be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment. This includes ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping track of usage and costs, and ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained and stored.
4. Safety and security: Cleaners play an important role in maintaining the safety and security of the company’s facilities. They may be responsible for monitoring the building after hours, checking for potential hazards or security breaches, and reporting any issues to management.
5. Communication and coordination: Cleaners may also be responsible for communicating with other members of the facility management team and coordinating with other departments within the company. This may include scheduling cleaning tasks, coordinating with maintenance and landscaping teams, and communicating with management about any issues or concerns.
5 Tips to Be Successful on the Job
1. Be organized and efficient: Develop a cleaning routine and stick to it, this will help you to stay on top of your tasks and ensure that everything is done in a timely manner.
2. Communicate effectively: Good communication is essential for success as a cleaner. This includes being able to effectively communicate with your supervisor, co-workers, and other members of the facility management team.
3. Be flexible: Be willing to take on additional tasks or responsibilities as needed. This shows that you are a team player and are willing to go above and beyond to help the company succeed.
4. Follow safety protocols: Cleaning involves using chemicals, equipment and heavy machinery and it is important to follow the safety protocols and guidelines to prevent accidents and injuries.
5. Continuously improve your skills and knowledge by staying up-to-date with industry trends, new cleaning techniques and technologies. This will make you more valuable to your employer and increase your chances of advancement within the company.
How To Apply
Send your CV via email to [email protected]
Intended Job Posting Audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Leave a Reply