Carpenter Needed In Canada – Apply NowVisual Media Factory
Are you an expert in carpentry? Can you relocate to Canada to work as a building carpenter and make money in Canadian Dollars?
This post is for you.
Several Real Estate companies in Canada are looking for skilled carpenters to work and make money.
You don’t need a degree or certificate to work. All you need is to be ready to relocate to Canada.
- Location: Chilliwack, BC
- Salary: $27 to $35 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2 Vacancies
- Language: esEnglish
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Carpenter Trade Certification
- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
Major Work Area
- Residential; Commercial
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver’s licence; Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Accurate; Team player; Reliability
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans
How To Apply
Send your CV via email to: [email protected]
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application